Thursday, December 20, 2007

mY LasT LaB eXaM (Hopefuly)

S 7 labs just ended and ya its the last lab exams in my life (Hopefully, if i will pass in them)... Ya I m adding those lines in the braces coz i m not sure if I will pass in one of those exams.

Being a MTHSSian, I have been attending lab exams from VIIIth and by god's grace I have been very good in lab exams, especially in the Electronics labs. On 18th i had my last (Again, Hopefully the last one) in my B.Tech life. It was the communication Lab II. It was really a bad lab from the day I of the lab, the main cause being that Mr.XX was in charge of it. No one was there to verify the results and no one to approach if we didn't get the output's. the only help was from Biju sir when he accidentally step into the lab in our lab hours.
Anyways we did the experiments as much as we can and got OP for almost every experiments. Since no one really bothered about the OP everything was just fine.

Now i will come to the 18th of December 2007, My comm lab exam date. I was in the first batch to get in on that day. Got inside the lab. I was really tensed (which normally don't happen with me ) prayed well and took up the qn paper and looked at it. I was like OMG ... when i saw the 8085 interfacing with DAC to generate a triangular wave qn. I had no idea even abt the instruction set of 8085 at that time.

Had no other choice that to replace the qn. Had to suffer lota chori for that. The next qn being to demonstrate TDM without using any switching IC's. I was quite confident in getting the Op. But wen i designed the ckt with transistor's, they wanted me to do it using MOSFET. I designed the ckt and moved to the desk with components. I had a first touch on a real MOSFET at that time only !

Almost 1 hr has already passed by now and i wired up the ckt and powered on the power supply. Yep, the CRO screen was blank. And in between the viva went. It wasn't that bad.. but was never a good one. Now the tension grew up and time went by. At around 1:10 pm, taking 40 extra min, and with the help from Mr. Cijo, I cud get a partial OP on my answer paper.

With a heavy heart, i had to walk out from the lab. With all my previous mark lists with marks above 68 in all labs, I am praying to get a pass mark in the last electronics lab in my Life.

You too pls do pray 4 me ..

No comments: